◦ Strong motivation to make good. Unsettled with the status quo.
◦ Cross-cultural experience of studying and working in China and US.
◦ 6 years' track records of design and management.
◦ Experience of managing a team of 8 in a fast paced environment.
◦ Strong BIM experience in research and practice.
◦ Organized, detail-oriented. Strong at planning and sorting things out.
◦ Trans-disciplinary backgrounds in civil engineering, architectural design, and web development.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit
Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
- Strong at adopting new technologies and tools
Web App Design
- Web 3D with WebGL, three.js.
- Knowledge of C#, VB, SQL.
- Certificate in Database Engineer
- Native speaker of Mandarin Chinese
- Proficient in English
Master of Science in Architecture
University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, US.
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Shenyang Agricultural University, Shenyang, Liaoning, China.
|06/2017 - 11/2017||
Project Manager / Chief Designer | Sunyat Architecture Design Co. | Shanghai, China
+ Took a leading position in managing and building up a team of 8, which was newly founded when I joined the team. Took full charge of establishing the team's file and folder management system. Optimized the production workflows and the firm's AutoCAD standards to cater the needs of the team. In charge of implementing Revit training, and providing guidance for junior staff.
|03/2016 - 03/2017||
Architectural Designer | Marcy Wong Donn Logan Architects | Berkeley, CA
+ Took full charge of modeling and documenting the design of a theatre in Revit from schematic design to construction design. Worked as a liaison between the US teams and the Chinese teams.
|05/2012 - 06/2014||
Architectural Designer | LINK Design Group | Beijing, China
+ Leading designer in a design competition for a 32,400 sqm museum. Won first place in the competition.
|05/2010 - 05/2012||
Architectural Designer | Equilibrium Architecture | Beijing, China
+ Grew from an intern to be a leading designer in an international design team in two years.
Received National scholarship from Ministry of Education, China. The highest scholarship for college students in China.
Received Liaoning Provincial Scholarship. The highest scholarship for college students in Liaoning Province, China.
Studied architecture by myself while enrolling in the civil engineering program.
Applied M.Arch programs during my third year of working. Got admissions from five prestigious universities in US, including Washington University in St. Louis, University of Southern California, University of Illinois, University of Oregon, Arizona State University.
Transferred from M.Arch program to M.S in Architecture program at University of Oregon after the first term.
Chose an unknown area for my research project for the M.S in architecture program. Studied web design, web app development, web 3D in six months. Completed the research project in one year.
Travelled in US exploring cities and natural wonders before moving back to China.